Walker and Qualtrics are teamed up to accelerate CX success.
Customer Experience has emerged as an essential business strategy. What’s more, executives are onboard – they see CX as a highly effective method for creating a competitive advantage. And yet, for too many companies the impact is limited and CX success is too slow.
That’s why Walker and Qualtrics have teamed up. Together it’s an unbeatable combination – world-class professional services and an industry-leading experience management platform to deliver better, faster results.
To serve the needs of the evolving customer experience market Qualtrics established the Qualtrics Partner Network (QPN) – an ecosystem of more than 300 companies with deep industry knowledge, experience, and insights. Walker is a charter member of the QPN, one of the original 12 partners announced when the network was launched in 2018.
Why Walker? Why Qualtrics?
It is a partnership that made sense from the beginning. Walker is a well-established professional services firm that has worked with a wide range of clients over more than 80 years. With roots in market research, Walker carved an early niche in the evolving fields of customer satisfaction, loyalty, and experience management. They worked with large global firms as well as emerging mid-market companies and were one of the first companies to provide web-based survey and reporting tools.
Even though Walker developed an impressive array of technology solutions, it was not their primary focus. And as more and more firms developed equally impressive tools, Walker decided it was time to focus on their professional services solutions and search for the right technology partner.
Enter Qualtrics. Leaders at Walker scanned the market and quickly decided Qualtrics had the best tools, the best strategy, and the right approach to partnerships. Fast forward to today and Walker and Qualtrics have teamed up to provide the right technology tools, professional services, and expert advice to more than 1,500 clients.
Walker’s Services and Solutions
Walker’s extensive background in CX provided the ideal complement to the Qualtrics platform. It was a perfect blend of experience in technology, research, analytics, and business acumen that allowed the Walker/Qualtrics combination to deliver so much value to their clients. Below is a breakdown of Walker’s wide range of services aimed at accelerating the success of CX initiatives.
Walker provides implementation and engineering services for programs of all sizes, from fast starts to highly customized deployments. Services include:
- Qualtrics training and support
- Survey and dashboard builds
- Close-the-loop case management
- Contact list automation
- Data integrations – standard or custom
- Custom distribution reporting
- Custom survey styling
- Custom survey behavior
- Website feedback configuration
- Technical Account Manager
For companies requiring a broader offering, Walker provides a flexible professional services model for end-to-end program management and optimization.
- Program planning and scheduling
- Sample plan design and management
- Survey design and validation
- CX metrics, KPIs, program goals
- Survey translations
- Hot alerts/closed-loop design
- Causal modeling
- Advanced analytics
- Report system development
- Action planning and initiative tracking
Walker’s most strategic services include tailored advisory solutions to build a world-class customer experience management practice.
- CX readiness assessments
- CX maturity assessments
- Listening architecture design
- Journey mapping
- Executive interviewing
- CX governance design
- Communication services
- Culture development
- CX workshops and training
- CX advisory services
Every company is different. That’s why Walker meets each client wherever they are on their CX journey. The goal is simple – help each organization get to the next level with best tools and practical know-how. There are four basic levels of service that fit most clients:
- Standard: Some companies just need to get up and running on the Qualtrics platform. Essentially, they’re looking for Walker to show them what to do so that they can take it from there.
- Guided: Some companies need a guide that will work side-by-side with them to build a program together. These companies are looking to get up and running, but also want to deploy programs to take action on customer insights.
- Advanced: Other companies want Walker to take the lead and build a program for them. In these cases Walker provides prescriptive consulting to reshape a company’s approach to gathering high-value insights and driving ongoing value.
- Managed CX: Finally, some companies want Walker to be fully dedicated to their program. In these cases Walker provides dedicated experts to establish and operate CX programs across their organization.
Unparalleled Solutions To Drive Business Faster
Ultimately, Walker and Qualtrics help companies realize a return on their CX investment in the shortest possible time by following four key guiding principles:
- Focused on you – We take a collaborative approach to success, and we’ll meet you where you’re at with just the solutions you need.
- Fast start – We’ll get you up and running quickly and will integrate all your existing customer data.
- A guided journey – Everything is well planned, with expert advice and tailored solutions to maximize impact and avoid common pitfalls.
- Speed to results – We’re laser focused on quickly building mature CX and EX strategies that generate tangible, measurable results.
With the only end-to-end experience platform combined with the deep services expertise to deliver at scale, Walker and Qualtrics together are uniquely positioned to ensure companies obtain the results that matter.
Start a conversation with Walker today. Contact Us