Is storytelling listed in your job description? Probably not. And yet, it is a valuable skill to develop as CX professionals are often called upon to deliver presentations that tell the stories of their customers. This workbook was developed to provide a practical process and useful tools to help CX professionals deliver captivating presentations that drive customer-focused action.
The CX Storytelling workbook features the following 10 exercises to help develop, deliver, and strengthen great
- AUDIENCE: Develop a profile of your attendees
- CONTEXT: Determine the type of presentation to prepare
- TRANSFORMATIONS: Consider the thoughts and actions you intend to influence
- SUCCESS: Identify criteria for success
- MESSAGE: Determine potential messages to include
- PRIORITIES: Prioritize the messages you will deliver
- ORDER: Determine the most effective sequence
- COMPONENTS: Identify key details to be effective
- DELIVERY: Integrate methods to keep your audience engaged
- STRENGTHEN: Reinforce your messages with effective follow up
From The CX Leader Podcast:
Listen as host Steve Walker and Pat Gibbons discuss how storytelling can be a powerful addition to the customer experience professional’s toolbox.
From the Blog: CX Storytelling Series
A blog series by Pat Gibbons detailing strategies and best-practice in honing your storytelling skills.